Salesforce is arguably the most efficient CRM software to date, it requires timely administration and updates, which are usually managed in house. But what if you don’t have a dedicated team to manage your salesforce platform?
Well, with Salesforce Managed Services you can now outsource the management of your Salesforce platform, so that you can focus on running and growing your business.
With Salesforce Managed Services we can manage all activities from implementation to support and evolution. With such services you can prevent future system issues from occurring before they impact all users and Salesforce-supported operations. As a Salesforce Managed Services provider, we will keep your Salesforce solution running seamlessly and help it to evolve in line with the changing sales, marketing, and customer service needs. The proactive model allows you to leverage the expertise of a dedicated Salesforce admin team at a much lower cost compared to hiring an in-house team.
Below are some of the activities that we cover under our Managed Service support.
We will have a consultation to discuss your day to day requirements, and once that’s been outlined our experienced Salesforce team, will provide suggestions for any improvements, as well as how we can support you daily.
Implementation and optimal workflow setup
We will develop a custom workflow and will implement this on all third-party applications, as well as integrating that workflow with their platforms/software.
Custom app development
Our certified Salesforce developers have over 7+ years of experience, so we are more than confident when it comes to the design and development of custom Salesforce applications, that are purposefully built to meet the needs of your business. A custom app development is extremely useful when other third-party apps lack the features/workflow that you desire, or their licensing fees are too expensive. All custom work done designed and developed will be your Intellectual Property, and we won’t be claiming any ownership on it.
Our activities include user administration, data administration, and so much more. We will also monitor and maintain your Salesforce CRM stability and isolate any errors found in the code when upgrades take place, be that on the salesforce platform itself or on third party apps.
For both affordability and flexibility, we have a couple of support options below:
- A good option for small businesses where less involvement is required from our side
- 20 / 40 / 60 hours can be purchased on pre-pay basis
- Purchased hours can be utilised when required
- Purchased hours are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- No monthly fees or recurring contracts
- Time used will be removed from the Bucket – in amounts as small as 15 Minutes
- The Bucket is kept with a Developer/PM and authorisation is not required from our accounts
- Your designated team and accounts handlers will keep you posted on Bucket hours and the same will be shared on our Project Management system too
- You can top up your bucket with the same number of hours when purchased once the hours have been used
- A good option for medium to large enterprises where continued monitoring and work is required
- No contracts - the engagement can be terminated at any time
- The day to day activity log of the allocated team members will be shared with you via our Project Management System
- Cost effective compared to Bucket
- Unlimited face to face meetings with a UK PM in our London or Brighton office, if you decide to go with Model B
- The allocated UK PM can also travel to your office for face to face meetings on a very minimum add-on cost
Please provide as much information as possible and we'll contact you within 24 hours to advise you our next steps forward for the project.